Skip to main content

Are People Born Evil ?

One very interesting question that I often ask myself whenever I come across an evil toxic person is whether people are born evil or they just become evil. When I as a child, did not understand a lot of things, I did not know some people were evil and some good. I thought it was all a reaction to what others did as in if an evil person is being evil to you, you must have done something wrong, that is why he is being evil. It was when I grew a bit older and started to notice things more in detail that I realized that some people just could not help being evil.


I have a few toxic and evil persons around me, that keep forcing me to think about whether evil people are born or made. In order to know more about this fact, I started studying astrology and palmistry about seven years ago. Though both of them are good sciences, yet they were not enough to tell about a person; so I took up numerology and face reading as well. Now after alot of experience in all of those sciences and a few personal experiences with some evil toxic persons, I am bound to think that evil people are born and not made.

In my personal sphere, in my close relations, I happen to have some toxic people, that I tried really very hard to change into good human beings, but it simply did not work. They do change for a while, but then it all goes back to square one. Unfortunately, their life path numbers are evil or greedy, their astrological readings are also selfish and bad. They are just born to be toxic and evil. Unless and until God really wants them to change, to avoid the punishment waiting for them in hell, they will not change. Perhaps God does not want the evil people to change, so that in the end, they can get the punishment that they deserve.

Those who are "made" evil, do not remain evil for long. Since they do not have those evil numbers or evil by birth forces working on them. They may become evil for a short time due to their circumstances, but are always protected by their good fortune and so they change back. Similarly, the "born" evil types, even if become good for a while, do not remain good for long. They are destined to be toxic.

Only the other day I came across this Hadith No. 6398 in The Book of Destiny (Kitab-ul-Qadr) of Sahih Muslim, which is one of the many Ahadith which confirm my fears and findings regarding people being born evil and not made evil.

It says:

Ali R.A said, "We were at a funeral in the graveyard of Gharqad that Allah's Messenger came to us and we sat around him. He had a stick with him. He lowered His head and began to scratch the earth with the stick, and then said: There is not one amongst you whom a scat in Paradise or Hell has not been allotted and about whom it has not been written down whether he would be an evil person or a blessed person. A person said: Allah's Messenger, should we not then depend upon our destiny and abandon our deeds? Thereupon he said: Acts of everyone will be facilitated in that, which has been created for him so that whoever belongs to the company of the blessed will have good works made easier for him and whoever belongs to the unfortunate ones will have evil acts made easier for him.

He then recited this verse (from the Qur'an): "Then, who gives to the needy and guards against evil and accepts the excellent (the path of righteousness), We shall make easy for him the easy end and who is miserly and considers himself above need, We shall make easy for him the dificult end". [Surah 92 Al-Layl Verse 5 to 10].

Comments