Skip to main content

Presentation Convent High School Peshawar

It has been ages since I've last met my old class fellows from Convent. I wonder where they would be, and how they'd be doing? I miss them all. I wonder if anyone remembers Sister Monica?

She was very loving and kind. It's sad that she passed away.


Sister Anne was a pleasant change for Convent. But she was transfered to Pindi Convent, and left Peshawar. She is one of her kind. She reminds me of "Julie Andrew's" character, "Maria" in "The sound of music". At least, that's what I have heard about her from her students. She is a very lively, into music, understanding, and intellectual lady. She would support extra curricular activities in school. A very fine lady.


She was the first Principal (sister) of the Presentation Convent School Peshawar, who would wear the local dress. I met her 7 years ago in a musical function at Convent.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i miss sister Anne alot.she was the best that ever happened to Peshawar convent.
Hello R.K.K! What year did you graduate?
Anonymous said…
i just graduated in 2009 !!!! and we keep going to convent all the time. There was this science exhibition last month...there were many oldies there.
zahk said…
Hi everyone,is there anybody who is still in touch with the school, I want to know the standard of the school,cos I have a 7 year old daughter and myself from mures convent wanted her to go to the convent but ppl told me that it has lost it's standard and it's not worth sending the child there,but I still have that lil hope that maybe anyone can tell me anything good abt the school
zahk said…
Hi everyone,is there anybody who is still in touch with the school, I want to know the standard of the school,cos I have a 7 year old daughter and myself from mures convent wanted her to go to the convent but ppl told me that it has lost it's standard and it's not worth sending the child there,but I still have that lil hope that maybe anyone can tell me anything good abt the school
I think its still good. My little sis went there a year ago. She graduated. It's just the name that counts. And I think it is still the best. There is discipline and uniform. Some of my good old teachers are still there. I graduated a long long time ago.
Unknown said…
i am still a student there in convent i am in 8th standard sis margret is now in charge and so we have many new changes!]
That is wonderful Mehak. Convent is the best school ever.
Unknown said…
I am in 4 th b it is a lot of fun hear. There is an excited announcment, our school is going to complete it's first century! In 2013.There will be many programs! I can't wait:)
Unknown said…
I found some pictures from google, about our school.Just type Presentation Convent High School,Peshawar.There are many snap shots which were captured inside our school!!!!!!!!
That is wonderful Fatima. Peshawar Convent will be a 100 years old now. Do share your activities with us. I'll pay a visit too. I few months back I met Sister Margaret and she was so happy to see me, she hugged me and we talked for a long time. I miss my old school.