Skip to main content

The Envious in Your Circle

I have always been very strong, all my life. I am grateful to God for that. Even when I was ever hurt, or injured, or crying, I was still strong. I have never known being weak. I draw my power from the faith I have in the plan of my Creator for me. I know, no matter what, God has my back. I know that I literally have angels around me to protect me from harm, all the time. I know that when ever I was sad and alone, I came across some angel on the streets, no matter which part of the world I was in. I have been strong, I am strong and I will, by the grace of God, be strong in the life ahead.

I know that there's always something to be grateful for. I know that every cloud has a silver lining and that every night ends in a day. 

When I see sad people, I see their potential to be happy. When I see people who have failed, I see their potential to succeed.


For many years, some people around me in my very close family circle have been directing a lot of hate and negativity toward me. Criticizing me all the time. I was wondering why so, because whenever they're going through bad times, I'm the first person to help. I thought they were incapable of kindness and empathy. Guess what? They are actually capable of some good, but not for me. The reason is because I am already too positive in my life, and they are not happy with me being happy with my life. They would rather see me sad and hurt and complain and that would make them happy. The fact that I am capable of handling things on my own, does not give them a chance to feel better than me. 

You must have such people around you too. If there are people in your life that are hard or impossible to please, and if nothing you do for them will make them happy, then I want you to know that the only thing that will make them happy is, when you lose everything and become miserable. That is what will make them like you. They are envious of you. They not only want your positivity and strength, but they want you not to have it too.

Anyways, the first thing you need to learn is, that you do not need their approval, and the best solution that I found in dealing with such people is, to completely ignore them, even when the next time they need your help. Just stay clear of those who do not like the fact that you have your life all figured out. Stay clear of those who would like you or accept you only if you are hurt and confused. If you're a positive person, then you better stay clear of toxic people.

P.S: Stay positive. Do your own thing. Love life. Be your own person. Stay strong. You do not have to please everyone. 

Comments